Like traditional electronic products, the rental LED displays not only needs to pay attention to the method during use, but also needs to be maintained to make the LED display screen last longer. Here is an analysis of some precautions for the use of rental LED displays:
(1) Keep the humidity of the environment where the full-color LED display is used, and do not let anything with moisture properties enter the full-color LED display. Applying power to a full-color display that contains humidity will cause corrosion of the components of the full-color display, resulting in damage to the display product.
(2) To avoid possible problems, we can choose passive protection and active protection, and try to keep items that may cause damage to the full-color display away from the screen. Try not to have flammable and explosive around the LED display. Items, wipe the screen as gently as possible to reduce the possibility of injury.
Otherwise, once you hit one of the small lamp beads, it will seriously affect the use of the entire screen. In order to save maintenance costs, we should be more careful.
(3) The large screen of the LED full-color display is closely related to our users, and it is also very necessary to do a good job of cleaning and maintenance. Exposure to the outdoor environment for a long time is easy to get dirty, such as wind, sun, dust, etc. After a period of time, the screen must be dusty, which needs to be cleaned in time to wrap the surface with dust-proof soil for a long time to affect the viewing effect.
The surface of the large screen of the LED display can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or a vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth. And before cleaning it, you need to pay attention to whether the LED display is powered on. If it is powered on, you should unplug the power first to clean it.
(4) When using the rental LED displays, you must clearly see the voltage of the power supply. Some products sent to Western countries have a power supply of 110V, while in the mainland area, it is generally 220V. If it does not match, it may not light up. Or the circuit board may be burned due to excessive current, and the power supply should be as stable as possible, and the grounding protection should be good. In harsh natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather, try not to use it as much as possible.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to enter water, iron powder and other metal objects that are easy to conduct electricity in the screen. The large screen of the LED display screen should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, please turn off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel until the display panel in the screen is dry before use.
(6) The switching sequence of the LED display: A: If you need to control and debug the rental LED display, you should first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, and then power on the large LED display; B: Turn off first LED display, and then shut down the computer.
(7) When playing and testing the LED rental display, usually multiple patterns or colors will be switched. Do not let the LED display stay in full white, full red, full green, full blue and other full bright images for a long time. , so as not to cause excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED light, and affect the service life of the display. Do not disassemble or splicing the screen at will!
(8) It is recommended that the large screen of the LED display has a rest time of more than 2 hours a day, and the large screen of the LED screen should be used more than once a week during the rainy season. Generally, the screen is turned on at least once a month for more than 2 hours.
(9) The rental LED displays needs to be regularly checked for normal operation and whether the line is damaged. If it does not work, it should be replaced in time. If the line is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time. Non-professionals are not allowed to touch the internal circuit of the LED display to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit; if there is a problem, please ask a professional to repair it.